This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Useless sleep tracking and sleep analysis...

No question here, just a complain...

I have a Fenix 5plus as well as a vivosmart 4. My wife a 625 and vivosmart 4 as well.

We use to have polar and fitbit devices previously.

So far (and by far), Garmin devices are the worst regarding sleep tracking AND sleep analysis.

Measurements are most of the time off by hours and the provided analysis is pretty much useless.

Level of informaion is very poor regarding what competitors are proposiing.

So pleasen Garmin, when are you going to give us something decent ?

• I bought a vivosmart 4 because I thought Garmin is reliable, but its measurements are really exaggerated wrong. I was patient, I thought they would fix it. 1 year has passed nothing changed. The upset part is I bought for $10 a Chinese brand smart bracelet and its sleep tracking is correct.

After this 1-year experience, what I would say to everyone around me would be don't buy Garmin products. It's enough to look at the messages here, it's not believable, no response, no action. Is anyone alive out there, is anyone alive out there, is anyone alive out thereee

• it seems the only one that does a good job at sleep tracking is fitbit,  and only one with practical sleep insights is withings.   I think garmin knows this and simply does not see fitbit as competition or in their market group so they don't care.   This has been an issue with garmin watches for years.   I use to at least just count the amount of continuous hours of low movements to to interpret my own sleep,  now they also removed that from the data in place of "restless moments" which are probably just as poorly interpreted as their awake, deep and rem metrics.

• i got my vivosmart 4 about a year ago The sleep tracker was working just fine until about 4 days ago then it just stopped working the heart rate still works as well as the pulse oximeter but i have to start the command, i have sleep apnea and i need a reliable device that works.

• i bought this device specifically for the sleep tracker im about to throw it away, my insurance company offered it with mu OTC Card, unfortunately i cant afford a new one so im stuck with this one until i come up with the money