When is the Vivosmart 5 expected to come out?

I have been tempted to go from my Apple Watch to the Vivosmart 4 due to it's slender form factor. However, I know that the VS4 does less than AW and is also over a year old now. Any idea as to when the Vivosmart 5 might be coming out?

Parents
  • I complement my apple watch with a vs4, to get body battery, pulse ox, live hr on phone (without buying a subscription based app), steps in garmin connect etc. Despite peoples criticism of garmin sleep tracking, it works well for me. I do sleep tracking with apple watch too, but never bother to look. I wear then both. It works well. However the hr sensor is much better on apple watch and I use it for all activity tracking. I will say, that vs4 or 5 cannot replace apple watch, but add some missing features. 

• I complement my apple watch with a vs4, to get body battery, pulse ox, live hr on phone (without buying a subscription based app), steps in garmin connect etc. Despite peoples criticism of garmin sleep tracking, it works well for me. I do sleep tracking with apple watch too, but never bother to look. I wear then both. It works well. However the hr sensor is much better on apple watch and I use it for all activity tracking. I will say, that vs4 or 5 cannot replace apple watch, but add some missing features. 

Children
No Data