When is the Vivosmart 5 expected to come out?

I have been tempted to go from my Apple Watch to the Vivosmart 4 due to it's slender form factor. However, I know that the VS4 does less than AW and is also over a year old now. Any idea as to when the Vivosmart 5 might be coming out?

Parents
  • I agree with the people saying the Vivosmart 4 is great because it does many things other devices do not do and, most importantly to me, it is comfortable to wear, especially at night. It is so light, I don't notice it (most watch-like devices are too heavy). Occasionally, I do get a red area on my wrist underside, but I move the band around or loosen it to mitigate that. The sleep tracking is very informative and, I think, accurate for me. The PulseOx is okay, but I think it undercounts O2 concentration in my blood regularly. I say this because when that is checked in the doctor's office, it's always 100%, but the Vivosmart rarely reads that high (usually mid 90's). I use the Body Battery function a lot now, to help me decide if another workout that day is a good idea, or not. Most importantly to me, the step count is spot on; I calibrated my steps and I sometimes double check the number as I walk, and it's never wrong. The Vivosmart helps me get more active; that's the main reason I bought it. 

• I agree with the people saying the Vivosmart 4 is great because it does many things other devices do not do and, most importantly to me, it is comfortable to wear, especially at night. It is so light, I don't notice it (most watch-like devices are too heavy). Occasionally, I do get a red area on my wrist underside, but I move the band around or loosen it to mitigate that. The sleep tracking is very informative and, I think, accurate for me. The PulseOx is okay, but I think it undercounts O2 concentration in my blood regularly. I say this because when that is checked in the doctor's office, it's always 100%, but the Vivosmart rarely reads that high (usually mid 90's). I use the Body Battery function a lot now, to help me decide if another workout that day is a good idea, or not. Most importantly to me, the step count is spot on; I calibrated my steps and I sometimes double check the number as I walk, and it's never wrong. The Vivosmart helps me get more active; that's the main reason I bought it. 

Children