This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosmart 4 Snooze Function not working

I have tried to test this over many nights/iterations.

Whenever the alarm goes off it shows 2 options on the display. "zzz" for snooze and turn off alarm.

When touching the "zzz" part of the screen it will not vibrate again. 

I have tried to be precise with the touching and not potentially touch the main menu button which I suspect would do the same as just turn the alarm off.

What can I do?

• I've had very much the same experience: the snooze button does not actually snooze the alarm. It has been that way since I got my device in February of this year.

• I had the same problem with my alarm when I kept the alarm I had already set up when I still had my vivosmart 3. However, when I created a new alarm (and deleted the old) the snooze function did work.... 

• Ive just upgraded from a Vivosmart 3 to a 4. I have been late on several occasions because I have relied on snooze. The snooze on Vivosmart 4 alarms do not work.

• Mine decided to snooze a 9pm bedtime reminder alarm repeatedly. I wasn't wearing it and missed the alarm. In the middle of the night I heard it vibrating somewhere and found it on an endless snooze loop. It had been waking up my wife. I'll put in another room tonight, then see about a return.

• This is also my problem. I have tried dozens of times and been very careful to press exactly on the zzz and many other options (swipe, pressing the tick, pressing the home button, double tapping, press and hold) and nothing works. The only thing that happens with any of these options is that I turn the alarm off and there’s never been a snooze. I’d love a solution to this issue. 

• Has anyone had any solution for this?  After great reliability the snooze stopped working for me around July 2020