This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Frequent disconnection and random restart

Currently on 2.65, but since 2.63, my vivomove sport frequently disconnect from my android device, making syncing extremely hard. Also, during my bike ride, the activity seemed to stop randomly? And the GPS connection disappear, so I cannot get speed and distance data. During the day, it will restart randomly, making hands misaligned and ruining some of my training session.

Is there any fix? Are the devs working on this? I see people mentioning this issue in other discussions with no response from the official account. Hoping to get some kind of fix like the battery drain one. Bought the watch to track my activities for Vitality app and I already miss this year quota because of this. Everything used to be fine before 2.63...

• Hi, I'm experiencing the same issues (disconnections and random restarts) with my iPhone.

I can't speak for the GPS via bluetooth because it's a while since I last used the feature.

I updated the watch to 2.70 yesterday with difficulty (it keep restarting while the phone was transferring the software update); the sync with Garmin Connect on my iPhone seems working better now, but I'll see in the next few days if the issues are solved.

Try to update the software to 2.70. Unless you have an ANT usb key you are forced to use Garmin Connect on your phone instead of Garmin Express on your PC/Mac.

• Thanks! after updating to 2.70 things seems to work almost perfectly, just some disconnections when sync. You can now connect to Garmin Express on PC without the ANT usb, just connect using the charging cable and go to setting. There will be an option to enable the USB mode. I successfully updated using the Garmin Express since the Connect app won't update for me. Anyways this is a great update, cheers!