This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem witch paying by vivomove luxe - continue

Hello Isabella, you have acknowledged that the luxury Vivomove Luxe watch has a hardware problem in design that appears to be systemic. It seems that  not even exchanging for another piece may not solve the problem unless you issue a new watch revision with a redesigned power management or a completely different HW design. As your client, I absolutely cannot accept your simple message as a solution that with less than 30% of the battery cannot be reliably paid with a watch. You can't afford that with a product worth hundreds of euros. The described problem cannot be marked as a property, it is clearly a defect. Nowhere in the documentation or at the time of purchase was I informed that with the watch I can only be pay for with more than 30% of the battery. How do you intend to deal with customers who have already bought this watch? Thanks, Pavel

• Garmin admitted it's problem among all style/luxe watches. After the battery falls on ~30% they're simply unable to pay with. I wouldn't wait and run to shop to return them.

Garmin can expect wave of returns of those unreliable watches in EU. 

• Yes, I have Style and the same behaviour.

In different post I also pointed it out.

In my opinion it should be possible to use Garmin Pay till battery is more then 5% (or at least 10%).

30% is a joke ;)

I think, it's simple to be solved in next firmware release.

P.S. also Bluetooth range is terrible, at two stages home max. 4-5m.

Comparing to Amazfit watch I had previously, it was 10-12m.

Having my phone downstairs and when playing with my kid upstairs I was able receiving all informations like incoming call, SMS, etc.

On Garmin it is not possible ;(

• Honestly pretty disgusted by the support here. Just going yeah sorry, make sure you have over %30 battery before trying to pay is stupid. Make the bloody watches low power mode 30% so users can't pay under 30% then. Closing the main thread over the Christmas period while people aren't paying as much attention is a joke. For anyone still with this problem this was the previous closed thread with loads of reports of the same issue. forums.garmin.com/.../problem-with-paying-by-vivomove-luxe

Definitely won't be buying any more of your defective, unsupported tech.