This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Style - strange behaviour of water meter.

Hello,

From some time I bother with problem of strange behaviour of water meter. When I try to add/change value I have drunk then the Garmin watch changes it randomly (as shown on attached video I recorded).
I restarted watch to factory settings many times and it doesn't help.
Currently I'm on firmware 4.00.
On previous firmware versions I didn't notice such problem.
What can be a cause of problem ?
Screen issue ?

P.S. And still problem with with automatic waking up of screen persists ( when eg. waving/shaking hand) Expressionless

Is it any possibility to downgrade firmware to 3.8 or 3.9 ?

Any firmware update is expected or this watch is no longer developed/supported ?

Click here to play this video

Click here to play this video

• Hello! Does this happen only if you wake the screen while it is on the hydration widget? Or does this happen anytime you go to the widget? If you change the units to cups or ounces, does the same issue occur?

• Any time, I tested with ml and cups and the same problem 

• Today returned to shop to be checked by service guy. Probably will be sent to central Garmin service in Warsaw.

P.S. I have also a problem with counted floors climbed -  are over counted eg. today I climbed 6 up and down but Garmin counted 44 up and 12 down.

• Today returned to shop to be checked by service guy. Probably will be sent to central Garmin service in Warsaw.

P.S. I have also a problem with counted floors climbed -  are over counted eg. today I climbed 6 up and down but Garmin counted 44 up and 12 down.

Hey do I have your permission to email you?

• Hello!

I purchased my Vivomove Style a week ago in Germany and have the same issue.
    The water counter (which is super critical for me) randomly changes values.

I did a couple of checks and didn't find any specific pattern on how this happens.

My watch runs on firmware v.4.00  
    I didn't have experience with earlier versions and because of that can't compare them.

What can I do to change this behavior of the watch?
    If that is a software bug (not hardware) what are the plans to release the fix?

Looking forward to your reply

• I have the same issue, if I drink a bottle of water and want to add 2 cups and I double click the plus button, it moves 2 cups. Right before the widget goes to sleep it will add 1 to 2 extra cups suddenly. If I quickly minus the added cups it then subtracts even more additional cups. The only semi reliable way I have found is to add 1 cup, let it go to sleep, then add another, let it go to sleep. This works about 70% of the time. However when I go to the phone app, after syncing the watch and the app never agree. The app is usually one cup short.

• Hello and

1) Do I have permission to email you?

2) In what country do you live?

• Yes you can email me, I live in the USA.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago

I have the same issue.