Vivomove Style - Watch Hands

Since the last (or second to last) software update (4.0 or 3.9, i'm not realy sure) my watch hands need adjustment constantly. It's basically the hour hand which gets off all the time.

What i found out is, that the hour hand will get worse and worse for each notification or interaction with the watch that causes to align the hands again and again.

Already reset the watch, tried everything ... does not get better.

For me, this looks like a solid firmware issue which joined the party in 3.9 or 4.0.

• Like many others I have had mi share of issues with SW 3.9. Body Battery level stopped being updated and was stuck at its lowest level (solved with a reset) and VO2 Max stopped being updated and got stuck to the last value taken before the update (solved with loading SW 4.0).

However, never had issues with hands losing alignment. I have had my Style since August 2020 and I only had to align the hands only once and it was a few weeks after I got it. Zero problems since then and going through several SW updates.

Perhaps the watch developed a mechanical problem and it is just a coincidence that it happened around the time of the 3.9 or 4.0 update? If your watch is still under warranty you may want to contact Garmin about it.

• Hey there, if the watch hands can not stay aligned we need look into warranty options. Are you located in the US or CAD?

• Identical issue here since 3 days. No idea if it's update related (4.0?). I'm sending it next week for inspection. Have the watch for 15 months, so in warranty period.