This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does the Vivomove Style/Luxe not support checking the running pace, during a running workout?

Hi, Is it possible to check the current running pace, during a running workout, in the Vivomove Style? Even though the option seems to be there, when I activate it in the app, the running pace displayed on the phone makes no sense. It barely changes during the workout...

This is driving me nuts... Can anyone confirm whether this feature exists or not? For example, see if you're currently running at X mins per km...

• Yes. When you're doing a "run" activity the bottom part of the screen has different stats you can scroll through.

You can customize which stats can be scrolled through, up to 5 things, including pace. In the app, go to garmin devices, tap your device, activity options, run, data fields.

• Hi , I see that option and I have enabled it to appear while running. However, when doing the actual run, the number always stays with the same high number... It doesn't really update. I've tried displaying "Pace", "Lap Pace", "Avg Pace"... All of them display the same number that doesn't change during the run...
    Am I the only one with this problem?

• I can confirm that I have the same issue with software version 3.90. I have set the fields in the app to show me current pace, average pace and lap pace but the three fields show the same number (that doesn't seem to be matching my actual pace). Can anybody confirm this?

• I have my watch set to show "Pace" as one of the data field and it works. I see it changing on the watch display as I run. Same when I walk. I do not think I have tried Lap Pace or Avg Pace.

• New test, new bug! Now I am unable to change the data fields in the Garmin Connect app. I wanted to try and add the different paces to "Walk" but the app is not saving the changes. I tried also changing the "Run" data fields and no luck there either.