This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can we please have the option to have the date and time displayed simultaneously as a watch face style?

Can we please have the option to have the date and time displayed simultaneously as a watch face style?

Just like the widget you are able to swipe to. I think we should have the option to show the time/date together instead of either the time or the date.

• That was also the first thing I missed. I had a case open with Garmin support regarding this feature, but they said it can only be suggested as a feature request (which I also did). This was one year ago. 

• That was also the first thing I missed. I had a case open with Garmin support regarding this feature, but they said it can only be suggested as a feature request (which I also did). This was one year ago, and as all we can see, still no feature in the latest 4.0 firmware.
    Such a small thing to add!

• Hi AmberD, 

Was this picked up as a feature request? / Is it likely to be implemented?

I've recently bought a Vivomove Style and this is something that I immediately thought was missing as a complication option.