This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can Vivomove HR broadcast heart rate to Apple TV?

I purchased a used Vivomove HR smartwatch so that I could broadcast to my Apple TV 4K, which is used for indoor cycling (Rouvy)? I already have another smartwatch (Venu 2 Plus) but have to connect and disconnect each time if I decide to cycle outdoors which I use in conjunction with the Edge 830. Then when I wish to do an indoor cycle I need to disconnect from the Edge 830 and connect to the Apple TV so that I have heartrate in the Rouvy app. I hoped this purchase would allow me to have a dedicated smartwatch indoors but I am having trouble connecting to the Apple TV. I cannot seem to find any answers to my question so am hoping someone can help me here.

• It's great that you're looking for a dedicated smartwatch for your indoor cycling setup! To broadcast heart rate from your Vivomove HR to Apple TV, make sure both devices are compatible and within range. Sometimes, initial connections can be tricky. Try checking online forums or the manufacturer's support page for step-by-step guides on the setup process. If you're still having trouble, consider reaching out to customer support for personalized assistance. Also, if you're interested in exploring more tech-related solutions, I recommend checking out YouTube Vanced for helpful video tutorials. Good luck with your setup!