This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove hr

Hi. I have a vivomove hr but the heart rate monitor is very sketchy so I am looking for alternatives. Does anyone know if I can buy a chest strap hrm and have the information go into my Garmin connect app, I use it for indoor rowing and have a pm4 on the rower, ideally I would like the hr to show on the pm4 and also into Garmin connect. Any ideas?. Many thanks

Top Replies

• Does anyone know if I can buy a chest strap hrm and have the information go into my Garmin connect app

In the user manual of Vivomove HR I did not find the possibility to connect an external…

All Replies

• Does anyone know if I can buy a chest strap hrm and have the information go into my Garmin connect app

In the user manual of Vivomove HR I did not find the possibility to connect an external ANT+ or BT sensor, such as a HRM, as it is usual at most Garmin watches, so I suspect you cannot connect it to your watch (you'd be better avised on the forum of Vivomove HR, though, for that). If it is true, it means you can only use the HRM Pro - that's currently the only HRM device that can be used with Garmin Connect directly, without being connected to another Garmin device.

• you'd be better avised on the forum of Vivomove HR, though, for that)

, moved thread to vivomove HR forum.