This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove 3s

Hi I need some help I went swimming (with daughter)today like normal and my watch has started to steam inside. What do I do and how can this be fixed. It’s ment to be able 50m I was only 1m. 

• Either contact the reseller or Garmin's Support and have the watch replaced, if it is still under the warranty. If not, then it may be time for a new watch.

• If watch is still working, maybe wait. I had some fog inside which vanished by doing nothing - but I was not swimming, just outside ...

• I’ve run multiple searches and can’t find to seem a direct comparison between a 3S and the sport and would love to know why to buy the vivomove sport for what is currently $50 more via Amazon.

Does it have better sensors? Or better battery life? Seems the materials are actually of less quality, however could be inherently more durable because of that. Currently wearing a Fitbit charge 5 but intrigued by the look of the hybrid watch. My main activities are just walking and indoor climbing.

• I’ve run multiple searches and can’t find to seem a direct comparison between a 3S and the sport

The comparison of any Garmin models is available directly on Garmin's website:

Garmin | Compare

The biggest difference is the presence of GPS and the barometric altimeter at 3S