This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove 3S - body battery broken

I'm reposting this here in the hopes it is more visible, and so I don't hijack the other guy's thread about this same issue.

And if you can confirm if it is a firmware issue you are going to fix; or if I should see if I can get this watch replaced (should still be under warranty), I would appreciate an answer to that specific issue as well.

--

OK. So I'm running into the same issue - Garmin Vivomove 3S. Started dropping the day of the last firmware update to the watch.

I've soft reset; hard reset; deleted the app from the phone, wiped the cache in the phone, reinstalled the app, waited 7 days between each attempt; this continues to happen.

And by this I mean - body battery sits at 5. Never goes up. Never goes down. Resets put it at 50 or 70 or 30 or whatever. Goes right back down to 5. Couple this with random "high stress" alerts. And the last annoying "high stress" alert came LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS SOUNDLY ASLEEP.

It's either my watch and this other person's watch; or its the firmware update you pushed.

I'm relieved I'm not the only one. I've seen this same issue in replies on multiple different versions of Garmin watches.

Add me to your list of wanting a fixed watch. I don't care how you do it, please do so.