This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Allergic to vivofit jr 2 band

My daughter has developed a rash from the vivofit jr 2 band.  When she switches wrists, the other wrists develops the same rash after one day.  I think she has an allergic contact dermatitis. She is no longer wearing her vivofit.  Are there other band options?

• Hi, my daughter has been wearing a Minnie Mouse Vivofit Jr 2 for the last two years and had no problems with it. She received a new wristband for Christmas (the exact same type with Minnie Mouse) and got a rash after a few days. This has nothing to do with her skin because the first one didn't affect her at all. I am quite concerned about what is in the material being used to manufacture this that is causing this rash now. I hope Garmin respond to this.

• We have the exact same problem with our Disney Princess Vívofit 2 Jr. Our daughter has also developed a rash. She has never had allergic reactions before.

• My daughter has the exact same one and exact same rash, when she moves it to the other arm same thing happens! Highly disappointing! 
  • Same question. My daughter has the Star Wars droid band and now has a rash. Looking for band options as well since she loves the product.

• I would also like to have a solution as my 5 year old son has the same issue. My daughter how ever doesn’t 

I’m thinking a fabric based one might be better 

• Did you find an ALTERNATIVE strap that doesn't. Side rash? My 7yo gets this rash after 6 hours wearing without any sweating 

• Help! My daughter also has developed a nasty rash. Are there alternative bands made of other materials?

• does Garmin reply to anything in the forum? I see the original message was one month ago yet not one reply from Garmin has been received? I was thinking a watch with a material strap but the compatible ones are also silicone ie Amazons fit power for garmin vivofit jr...

• Hi 

My daughter has exactly the same watch and same reaction

I was wondering did you find a solution ?

Thanks

• nothing about anyone finding a solution. I've just ordered "MoKo [2-PACK] Breathable Fitness Ankle Strap Fit Fitbit ..." via amazon... I'll look forward to her trying that out... I've also emailed Garmin directly via the "Contact" section ... it would be great if more would contact Garmin directly..