This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Joining an existing family

I downloaded the Vivofit Jr. app to both my son's iPhone (well, phone disable... just iTouch function) as well as my iPhone. I got the Vivofit Jr to link to my iPhone. All works well.

But, I would like to have my son have the ability to mark chores off, etc on his phone. I am setting up his account on the Vivofit Jr app and created his account in the Garmin Connect. But, in the app, I try to add him to existing family and it can't find any. It says to make sure the parent/guardian has him setup in the family. HOW!!!!?!?!!!??????? I went into my garmin connect account and added him as a connection, but no deal.

HELP!!! this has potential, but seems too new and not all the bugs are worked out. Might need to abandon.
  • I have the same issue.  I called, and before I got cut off, they said to download the Garmin Connect app, and add connection there. It should have a notification or something there to connect.