This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to add a second family member to the Vivofit Jr. App?

Hi

Does anyone know how to add a second family member to the Vivofit Jr. App?

When I select "Add to Family" I am told that I need to ensure that the one in family in charge, should add the account through Garmin Connect. In Garmin connect the account is already connected to my account.

Does anyone have the right recipe?

/Klaus
  • As of right now, the vivo fit jr 3 also will not have the ability for more than 2 guardians. I will send this to my team for a feature request. I can not promise that this feature will be implemented but we can certainly get this passed on.

• Thank you! I realize there are a lot of different projects/features being developed at Garmin and this may be a low priority, but it's nice to know that the idea will at least make it to the devs/BAs. As a software developer myself, it seems like it wouldn't be too big of a deal (data-wise) to support more than 2 since it seems the data model already supports a one-to-many relationship between child and guardians, but I know that the underlying data model can sometimes be much different than what it appears in the UX haha.

• I second the interest in being able to add multiple guardians. Thank you!

• I don't know if the need is still there, but I had no issue adding a GrandPa.

If someone still needs the steps:

1/ I first added him as a family members. By default he was "Care Giver".

2/ then by clicking on "Care Giver" I could change its role to "Guardian"

So now we have one "Admin" (myself) and two "Guardians" (my wife and GrandPa)

I have now one question: can my wife be switched to "Admin", so that we would have 2 Admins and one Caregiver.?