This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivoactive 4 (all versions) SW 5.00 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile pending rollout. 

Change Log

• Resolved intermittent playback issue with Spotify music
  • I hope there are some under-the-hood updates that aren't listed here, since this change log is less than unimpressive. 

• Esta es la única mejora que incluye una actualización de firmware para el Vivo Active 4, cuando en un Forerunner o Fenix la lista de mejoras e implementaciones es interminable. 

Pongo el reloj a la venta. 

• Esta es la única mejora que incluye una actualización de firmware para el Vivo Active 4, cuando en un Forerunner o Fenix la lista de mejoras e implementaciones es interminable. 

Pongo el reloj a la venta. 

• Well, some basic bugs are still there... can't be so hard to fix, let alone the big issues some people are still facing.

For me, the Hydration widget doesn't honour the Goal Alert settings of the watch.
    Also, there is no difference between short, medium and long alert durations. 

Weak.

• Only this fix? You have a lot of problems to solve, and you only fix this?

i had bought 2 VA 4 series in this month, both same problem, afer 2 days using it stress level goest too high, body battery drains to 5% and no more recharge, also the case with a venu, in total 3 watches with the same problem and as i read now the forums all Garmin is a mess, i will return again the 3rd watch in the month. in resume:

- Stress Level too high after 2 days of hard reset (yes i have to hard reset every 2 days to have good data)
    - Boddy Battery Drains to 5% an never charge again
    - climb floors with activity ongoing and goes crazy, I stepped only 4 floors it detected 7.
    - Sleep track its useless as it tracks if you are in bed reading or watching tv on night or in morning as sleep time.

I live in Mexico, reported this to Garmin support and they told me they receive this report more than 70 days ago and cases are in increasing number, until now no resolution for this for all cases they had received. They suggested me to return the watch and they will let me know when this is solve because they don't want problems for quality demands with users.

For the price of this watch REALLY I CAN BUY ANOTHER THING WITH MORE ACCURATE TRACKING in day to day activity.

• Tienes toda a razon, hay muchos problemas aun... algunos que te puedo comentar seria errores en datos del oximetro me da valores de 92% mientras que con el fenix 6 de mi esposo me da valores de 98% y 99%. Adicional hay errores aun de compatibilidad con iphone. Si no dan una respuesta concreta a estos 2 temas. Tomare las mismas acciones que has tomado. Vendo el reloj el mi y el de mi esposo y desistimos de utilizar garmin. Tanto en ciclocomputadores como en warables. Saludos

• Esta no hace otra cosa que corroborar la evidencia de cómo nos tratan a los usuarios del Vivo Active 4, respecto a los FR y Fenix

• Vivoactive 4 and Venu users get shafted again despite paying FR245 price

• I've been having a severe battery drain issue. We're talking from 100 percent to 5 in 3 days.  I found the watch is constantly searching for headphones, and I have to turn that off constantly. Wound up just deleting them. Does a full number release really address nothing else?