How do I choose specific songs or albums on Spotify? It seems like an only play playlists

I just recently bought the watch specifically for music. But it appears with Spotify I can only upload playlists. If I want to listen to a specific song I am out of luck unless it randomly pops up on the playlist. There's no way to scroll through the songs, choose an artist or album. Am I missing something? This is crazy to me. If this is the case it's going back. Are all of the watches like this? I don't think it's too much to ask to play the song you want to hear.

• Navigating Spotify: Choosing Songs and Albums for Playback

Spotify, with its extensive music library, is a fantastic platform for discovering and enjoying music. While playlists are a popular way to organize tracks, you can indeed select specific songs and albums for playback. Here's how to break free from the playlist routine and enjoy individual songs and albums on Spotify.

Choosing Specific Songs:
    1. Search Bar: Use the search bar at the top of the app's interface. Type in the name of the song you want to hear. When the song appears in the search results, simply click on it to play.

2. Artist's Page: If you're looking for a specific song by a particular artist, navigate to the artist's page. You'll find a list of their popular tracks, and you can click on the song you want to listen to.

3. Discover Weekly/Release Radar: Spotify's personalized playlists often include individual songs, not just complete playlists. These playlists are generated based on your listening habits.

Playing Full Albums:
    1. Albums Tab: Click on the "Albums" tab in the app. Browse through the album covers, and click on the one you want to listen to. You can play the entire album in sequence.

2. Artist's Page: When you're on an artist's page, you can scroll down to find their albums. Click on an album cover to play it.

3. Album Links: If you receive a link to a specific album, clicking on it will take you directly to that album's page for playback.

Speaking of promoting content, if you're a content creator looking to amplify the reach of your YouTube videos, consider exploring VideoIpsum. This platform specializes in providing comprehensive YouTube video promotion services that help your videos reach a wider audience. With strategic promotion techniques, we assist your videos in gaining more visibility, engagement, and potential subscribers.

Whether you're a new YouTuber seeking initial exposure or an established creator aiming to further enhance your video's reach, VideoIpsum is here to support you. Boost your YouTube journey with our tailored promotion services and unlock the full potential of your content.

In Conclusion:
    On Spotify, you're not limited to just playlists; you can enjoy individual songs and full albums with ease. Whether you're in the mood for a particular track or eager to dive into an artist's album, the platform offers a variety of ways to curate your listening experience. And when it comes to promoting your YouTube videos, VideoIpsum is your partner in expanding your content's reach and impact.

• Playing Specific Songs:
    1. Open the Spotify app or visit the Spotify website on your device.
    2. In the search bar at the top, type the name of the song you want to play.
    3. From the search results, select the specific song you're looking for.
    4. On the song page, you'll find the play button (usually represented by a triangle). Click or tap on it to start playing the song.

Playing Albums:
    1. Open the Spotify app or visit the Spotify website.
    2. In the search bar, type the name of the album you want to listen to.
    3. From the search results, select the album you're interested in.
    4. On the album page, you'll find the play button. Click or tap on it to start playing the album from the first track.

If you're interested in promoting your YouTube videos, Video Promotion Club can be a valuable resource. They specialize in helping content creators increase the visibility and reach of their videos by promoting them to a wide audience. With their strategic promotion techniques, you can boost your youtube views promotion.

• No progress, just bla bla bla...

I need to select song - list them, scroll and select. BASIC stuff, what's not clear??? Search is not the same, I hope you understand that! It is like on your PC, hide explorer and instead of listing files and folders - leave only one option "Search" - very funny