This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth issues after latest firmware update.

Anyone else having Bluetooth issues since latest firmware update? Frequently disconnects from Garmin Connect. 

• Same for me.. I'm on IOS 13.4.1 and I am facing continuous drops in the bluetooth connection. Anyone form Garmin could tell us anything about this issue??

• Me to. Connection with IOS 13.4.1. and VA4 running 4.5 is unstable or most of the time  not possible. Allways breaks while syncing. Contacted support regarding this issue and tried every possible restore but no luck. 

• You do realise that most of these issues are probably down to the fact that Apple changed the way 3rd party devices communicate with the iPhone no doubt to force people to buy the Apple Watch.  

• Something I noticed the other day. When I go into the Connect app, it shows my device is Not Connected. However, when I check the bluetooth settings on the phone, it shows that it IS Connected. I had thought that it was actually disconnecting from the phone but it isn't, it is just something with the app that isn't connecting. Still, I have to turn off BT and restart the watch to get things to connect properly in the app again.

• Have you tried toggling settings>phone>status on the watch? That usually works for me when I sync between two phones (Android/Apple).

• No , funciona perfecto con mi iphone 6s plus , lo que si que he notado es que el BT tiene menos alcance , ademas en mi caso ha mejorado la autonomia