This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How Do I Dispay this On My Vivoactive 3?

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/79d55484-c0d2-4047-b7ee-72d051d86e14

I have downloaded it and it is seen in my Garmin Express as a data field but how do I actually get this to display on my watch like the photo ?

I am not sure what I am doing and Gamrin Support in Australia is useless as they guided me to edit a watch face then gave up and told me to ccontact the developer. 

Please provide the steps I need to do to be able to view this as per the photo.. 

• You need to download the data field to the VA3 and then add the data field to one of the pages of the actual activity you use. You choose the activity and then long press to edit the activity pages. Since it takes up the entire display, that page should set to one field. I don't recall if you can only set one page to one field or if you have to set them all. If so, it might interfere with the other pages.

• Yes OK , now I have added it. How can I lock this data screen to show all the time on my watch?  Is it only visible during an activity? 

• Yes, it's only visible when the activity with the data field is running.

That being said, are you sure there isn't a widget that you can download to the watch that runs the same way steps or intensity or floors appear?