This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart Rate Sensor

Over the past couple of days, my heart rate sensor stops recording my heart rate. The green lights are flashing. I've restarted watch when I  first noticed. It took a bit before it started again. That was yesterday. Today, same thing happened. Watch isn't a year old yet. Only issue I've had, other than altimeter being weird. Ideas of what to do?

• Mines started to do the same, its doing my head in, one min it will work, the next it wont...reboot the watch sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, reboot twice gets it to work 90% of the time but then stops working again after a day!

Im on 7.7 update - trying to update it to the new 7.8 update but its not even syncing to my phone now!

Its a year old!

• I got in touch with someone from Garmin on Twitter. It was easier for me that way. They did a check & told me to try a reset. It didn't help. So, they told me that it needed to be replaced. I went back through the store for a replacement & had no issues with the return. Perhaps you should contact them.

• Ive just done a big factory reset and spent the last hour trying to get it to connect to my phone again to download all the watch faces etc...its now doing my HR so ill see if it keeps it or drops out again...if it does ill contact Garmin but I bought it off FB marketplace so ive got no receipt or anything (ill add ive been using it for 8 months now with no issues so it wasnt dogdgey when I bought it off the seller).

Thanks for your help :)