This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

See my pace during workout

Recently started the Half Marathon plan downloading onto my Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. However, when I start a workout I can't seem to go to Data screens to see my pace and the pace alerts I set don't seem to work during the workout either.

Is there any way of seeing my pace? 

• You posted in the GC Mobile Android forum. Moved to Health & Wellness > Sports & Fitness > Health & Wellness > vivoactive 3 Series

• Assuming you're starting the activity correctly. This information is available by setting up your data screens. Look here in the manual: Customizing the Data Screens

• My data screens are set. If I just select run I can see them. However, if I select workout I cannot seem to get to my data screens, just the screen that tells me what I'm to do from the workout eg. Warm up jog for five minutes. 

• After you select your workout, then select "Do Workout," you still need to press the start key to begin recording the activity. If not, then I can see where you would not be able to see the data screens.

• Andi. I tried this today, and it gave me a pace.

Select the workout, which you need the pace for

Edit your workout.

Target type - I used Pace

Set target - I used the parameter 06:50~07:00

Done

<

Save

Then sync it to your watch as you normally would.

Cheers

Edit your workout.

Done

<

Save

Cheers

Edit your workout.

Done

<

Save

Cheers

• i'm surprised how many times the OP has to repeat himself to get his question through and gets told simple things like you need to press start... no sh!t... even so the question hasm't beemn answered, let me try and make it clear.. anyhow i have this issue. I want to create a workout by TIME not my pace target. is there a way to get the pace to show when you create a workout based on time WITHOUT a pace target? you shouldn't have to create a pace target ! also as pointed out earlier, the issue is totally desperate to display settings. thanks. 

• I have found that once you start your workout you can then scroll thru the other screens that you would normally have.

• so you have to move your finger downward on the screen? but then woulnt that screen swtich off after a while and resume to the original one it was on? The point is, like for a normal run, it should be an option to have it displayed on your default screen..