This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stock band causing skin irritation. What's being done?

It's been a year since I've had my Garmin Vivoactive 3. I've tried scrubbing the band with rubbing alcohol, my wrist with rubbing alcohol. I've tried changing the types of hand soap and body wash I use. I don't wear it in the shower and I rarely wear it while I'm swimming. I remove it overnight while it needs to charge approximately every 3 to 5 days. I can't think of anything else I could possibly do to resolve this issue with the stock band. This seems to have affected several users throughout the past year. (most of those posts have been closed and no additional replies can be posted)

There's a spot on the side of my wrist that is red and irritated. it almost looks as if its a sunburn. The skin is red, itchy, and is flaky. It's only on one spot on my wrist where the band is solid. The slotted portion of the band on the other side of the watch face does not cause any skin irritation. Neither does the HR portion cause any irritation. It's just one small spot from the band that's causing this issue.

I owned the Vivosmart HR before this and never had a single issue with the stock band. 

Loosening the band doesn't fix the issue. The skin irritation is still there. Switching wrists is not a viable solution as I don't want the same skin irritation on both my wrists. I'd like to know what Garmin will be doing to provide excellent customer service.