This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I delete downloaded watch faces?

How can I delete watch faces I have downloaded from Garmin IQ. The only option I have is to apply. No option to remove. I want to delete the ones that I have no use for but don't have that option.

• Open the Connect app, tap on your watch in the top right corner, choose Activities and App Management, tap on Watch Faces. Tap on the one you want to delete and choose "UNINSTALL" from the list.

• Opened the connect app, tapped on the watch in the top right hand corner, unable to choose Activities and App Management as is not an option. 

Would the capability to delete watch faces be anywhere else on the Vivo3?

• Is the watch connected to the phone? Are they in sync when you tried that?
    You can also delete is using the Connect Express, there choose your watch, go to IQ Apps, choose Watch Faces in the dropdown in the top right corner and click on the one you want to uninstall.

• device connected, the option does not exist.

• Hi. I discovered how to do this after reading through all these forums, which really didn't end up explaining it properly for my vivoactive 3. So here's what you need to do:

1: Open Garmin Connect app on your phone
    2: Click on the watch face at the top near the sync wheel
    3: Under 'Activities, Apps & More' click on 'Appearance'
    4: Then click on 'Watch Faces' > then click the watch face you wish to remove, and select 'Uninstall'.

All of the instructions I have seen have neglected to mention the 'Appearance' step, and unless you know, you don't know...you know?? ;) Hope this helps.

• I confirm it works! :) THANK YOU! Once the 'Face it' was installed, respectively "MyWatchFace01", don't try to uninstall with other proposed methods... Stick to the instructions and steps listed above and you will succeed! 

• For App Data lover watch face, i could not uninstall either ways. Tried from phone and on connect IQ. 

• I appreciate your instructions above but they only allow you to uninstall the watch face from your Garmin device. The watch face still remains in the list of "Not Installed". I am looking to try and clear watch face entries from the "Not Installed" list.

There seems to be no way to do that. Clicking on each such entry shows only the options "Install" and "View in store". It's strange Garmin did not think to allow users to clear the list - mine is now very long with watch faces I tried that I didn't like and will never use.

• Agreed. The watch faces still show on the Garmin Connect app as "NOT INSTALLED" but there seems to be no way to clear the list of "NOT INSTALLED " faces.