This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive 3 music won't log into Deezer

Just bought a Vivoactive 3 Music due to Deezer integration. I've got it all set up, WiFi seems connected as it says 'transfer complete' whenever I connect the WiFi. I put Deezer on it and I went to sign in. When I go to sign in, the box pops up in the app, allowing me to enter my Deezer Premium account details which I've done correctly. Going into my Deezer account online, I have checked and the Garmin app has been given permission. However the watch just says there are problems signing into Deezer. I'm not the only one given the reviews today on the app within Garmin Connect.
Any ideas. I only bought it for this and it's going back if it won't work. This is junk!

• Same issue. I also submitted a ticket with Deezer support.

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Software: Version 3.10.0.0
    Deezer Garmin App Version: 1.0.8
    Samsung S8 Android Phone:
    Android Version 8.0.0
    Samsung Experience Version: 9.0
    Android Security Patch Level: August 1, 2018
  • Totally pathetic support from both Garmin and Deezer. Spend nearly £300 on a smart watch promising Deezer works, it doesn’t. Send support requests to both companies, nearly 24 hours later no response. See the reviews for the Deezer app on Garmin, it seems people with the newest watch, the Vivoactive 3 Music cannot get Deezer to connect. Who releases this software not working for new purchasers? Multi billion dollar companies cannot reply to support tickets in 24 hours. I may send mine back, that will cost Garmin then if everyone does that.
  • What a Joke, Deezer just refer you to the article on how to connect. IT IS NOT WORKING ON VIVOACTIVE 3 MUSIC. DO YOU HEAR THIS GARMIN! Your newest smartwatch with Deezer support and it just won't log in. Seems to be a Vivoactive 3 problem- look at the reviews-
    Sort by: Date - Newest FirstDate - Oldest FirstRating - High to LowRating - Low to High
    Alexandre Girard
    September 9, 2018

quelle deception ! une longue attente pour une appli qui ne fonctionne pas (pb de connexion à Deezer). Le tout sur un vivoactive 3 music. Copie à revoir

keiphas
    September 9, 2018

I am really disappointed: After all this waiting without any communication about when the app will be available it's finally here and it is just not working! As in the other posts involving the VA3M it wouldn't let you establish the connection. Garmin and Deezer - say goodbye to your customer(s).

Maarten
    September 8, 2018

Just shows me error message that it can't log in to Deezer for Vivoactive 3 Music I'm not the only one please fix this bug.

Paul
    September 8, 2018

I have a Deezer Premium account, have signed in on Garmin on the phone (app auto goes to sign in when Deezer is selected on watch) the app is listed as having permissions in my Deezer account, but all I get on the watch is 'Problems signing into Deezer'. Awful.

Ronald
    September 8, 2018

Kan niet Connecten met Deezer. Alles geprobeerd! Mail contact gezocht met Deezer maar die zijn niet scheutig met een antwoord. Ik gebruik de Vivoactive 3 music.

Montbrizon
    September 8, 2018

Impossible de me connecter. Toujours le même message sur la montre : Un problème est survenu de la la connexion à Deezer

Marcel
    September 8, 2018

Just shows me error message that it can't log in to Deezer.
  • Same problem with my wifes VA3music!

just states problems signing in to Deezer on the watch face.

my 645M works fine though.

hmmm seems there is a general bug that needs fixing in the VA3.
  • Same issue here with mine. No possible synchronisation :((
  • After going back to Deezer they say the developer is aware of the problem and working on a fix which should be soon. As of 10pm GMT 11 September, still no fix.
  • Still nothing heard from Garmin- fantastic support- NOT.
  • HolmeseyOfOssett I have sent you a PM with a request for info.
  • Same here. Deezer confirms that they were working on the issue from 11 but no news.
  • Garmin came back in an email, said basically install and set up.
    Shocking support. Deezer seems to know of an issue, Garmin clueless. Wasting our time with suggestions of setting it up again.
    I sent a message to Blake above, 2 days later nothing.
    It's broken, look at the reviews of the app. It's an absolute joke. I spent £300 on a watch on the back of press saying it works with Deezer. It doesn't. A week after contacting Garmin, no meaningful support.