Watch faces from connect IQ not working

Hey,

Is anybody having any issues with watch faces downloaded from connect IQ not working since the update last week? was working fine then my watch updated and any downloaded face I have just gives an error icon in the watch face selection screen.

Parents
  • +! for me too.  Seems like an issue with the latest software update.   All of my Connect IQ downloaded watch faces show as "IQ!" in the watch face selection menu and won't work.  If I deinstall them, restart the watch and then reinstall, they will reappear and work for a few hours, but then they are disabled and the "IQ!" comes back without warning.   I even did a full reset/repair of the watch but that only solved the issue temporarily.

I was thinking this might be because the watch face needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest software update, but I downloaded a watch face that was updated on 9/30 and it doesn't work either.

• +! for me too.  Seems like an issue with the latest software update.   All of my Connect IQ downloaded watch faces show as "IQ!" in the watch face selection menu and won't work.  If I deinstall them, restart the watch and then reinstall, they will reappear and work for a few hours, but then they are disabled and the "IQ!" comes back without warning.   I even did a full reset/repair of the watch but that only solved the issue temporarily.

I was thinking this might be because the watch face needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest software update, but I downloaded a watch face that was updated on 9/30 and it doesn't work either.

Children
No Data