This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Phantom Alarm?

Former Member
Former Member
So, I've had my VA3 for about a week now and I haven't had any issues until today. This morning I got an alarm at 7AM. Odd thing is, I never set an alarm since I've own this device and the watch shows the alarm feature is turned off. Anyone else experience this?
  • Same problem for me. A few days after I started wearing my new watch I started getting the 7 am alarm. I tried deactivating the alarm from the app, but I got it again the next morning. I instead removed all alarms on the watch and that seemed to work (note - I never set up any alarms myself; these were pre-loaded). About a week later, today, the alarm is back. Again, I've deleted a 7 am (that I didn't set up) from the app. I also went in on my watch and removed two "new" alarms - 7 am everyday and 7 am weekdays. My app no shows "No Alarms" and the watch shows no alarms listed. We'll see if the 7 am alarm comes back.
  • Sure enough, my 7 am alarm came back starting Friday. I've still never willingly used the alarm feature on my watch...
  • I had the same happening to me on my va3 music. Alarm was set to 7 am, every day. Very strange.
  • And years later, the ghost is apparently still in the machine. This morning at 7 a.m. the alarm on my Garmin Venu, which I have never set before, vibrated for 3.25 hours before I realized what it was. That probably wasn't good for the watch. 

• Phone update yesterday-software alarm 7am today "workout". 

• My watch sets an alarm almost every day.  I turn it off.  I delete it.  It resets.  Constantly.  I am so tired of this happening.  I want to permanently delete the alarm. 

• Same here, wife´s watch makes alarms out of nothing