- Please provide feedback to [email protected]
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 5.60 to 5.73:
- Fixed an issue where heart rate, steps, and stress could stop recording
- Fixed an issue where the Hydration widget crashes upon accepting an alert reminder.
- Fixed an issue with some podcasts not displaying
- Added support for Thai, Armenian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese characters on smart notifications and music titles.
- Connect your Venu to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Venu_573Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file into the \GARMIN directory of the device.
- To update the exercise videos, place the 006-D7891-02.zvp and 006-D7892-02.zvp files into the \Garmin\RemoteSW directory of the device.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE_570.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE_570.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.