This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SQ Music Edition - music play touchscreen button unresponsive

Former Member
Former Member

The touchscreen play button for music has spontaneously stopped working on my Venu SQ music edition.  I have tried powering on and off, resetting, removing the device and adding it back, all to no avail.  It was working one day and then the next it just stopped responding.  I cannot start music through the shortcut or via the long menu route.  All other touchscreen options are working fine.  I can scroll left or right, and use the touchscreen options on all other areas of the phone.  Just cannot press play to start music.  

Any ideas how to fix this?  

• The touchscreen play button for music has spontaneously stopped working on my Venu SQ music edition.  I have tried powering on and off, resetting, removing the device and adding it back, all to no avail.  It was working one day and then the next it just stopped responding.  I cannot start music through the shortcut or via the long menu route.  All other touchscreen options are working fine.  I can scroll left or right, and use the touchscreen options on all other areas of the phone.  Just cannot press play to start music.  

Any ideas how to fix this?  

Hello! When you reset the device, did you restore back to defaults? If so, can I have you post a short video clip of this happening? If you haven't can I have you try that and then see if the issue persists?