Firmware version 5.60 for the Venu is now available. This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile.
This is now Live (100%) as of 8:35am CST (2/15/2021)
Changes made from 5.10 to 5.60
- Fixed some scenarios where battery drain can occur on Connect IQ watch faces
- Added improvements to all day stress
- Fixed issue with headphones disconnecting upon starting an activity
- Fixed an issue that caused devices to reset on power up
- Removed lower limit on weight picker
- Fixed swim heart rate zones
- Reduced minimum sensor wheel size
- Fixed excessive floors climbed upon barometer calibration
- Improved handling of missing card image for Garmin Pay
For questions or concerns regarding the update or features, please create a new thread.