This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu Software Update - Version 5.60

Firmware version 5.60 for the Venu is now available.  This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile.

This is now Live (100%) as of 8:35am CST (2/15/2021)

Changes made from 5.10 to 5.60

• Fixed some scenarios where battery drain can occur on Connect IQ watch faces
  • Added improvements to all day stress
  • Fixed issue with headphones disconnecting upon starting an activity
  • Fixed an issue that caused devices to reset on power up
  • Removed lower limit on weight picker
  • Fixed swim heart rate zones
  • Reduced minimum sensor wheel size
  • Fixed excessive floors climbed upon barometer calibration
  • Improved handling of missing card image for Garmin Pay

For questions or concerns regarding the update or features, please create a new thread.

• I've just had this update this morning. Went out for a lunch an hour ago, and the GPS is completely muddled on my Venu now. I could tell pretty much immediately, as my initial km in any run is pretty much exactly the same route so I know when I've passed 1km (and the buzzer on the watch has been consistent with this until today). My suspicion was proved correct after viewing the map afterward. It's usually pretty on point, but this was way, way off. Instead of the route being even within the proximities of the park I was running in, it makes out as if I was running loops over streets and houses. Is it just me that's had this problem after updating?

• I have exactly the same problem.Gps seems to be playing upRage

• Sleep tracking is now worse than before. It only tracks 50% of the sleeping time.