This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Internet Connection

I have a Garmin Venu. The software version updated and now I get the message "No Internet Connection" when I try to connect to wifi. It was working perfectly fine before and I have other devices on this network. I tried resetting to factory defaults but I am still getting the same error. I think it auto-updated when I reset the watch. Is anyone having the same problem? What can I do? I can't return the watch at this point and I don't want to use it without the wifi (I use if for Amazon music). 

• Same problem, and reset have no effect.  Any routers. I guess, Garmin broke this functionality for our watches.

• This was my post. I was connected to my university network and added the device by MAC address. It worked fine until the software updated. I contacted Garmin and they even sent me a different watch. Same thing - worked with the software out of the box and then when it updated the wifi no longer worked.

I got it to work by connecting to a different network. I use my phone's hotspot when I need wifi (to get music from Amazon music, basically) for my watch. 

• Wanted to share that I was able to find a workaround for this problem that is allowing me to sync with Amazon music.  I first tried creating a hotspot with my Samsung Galaxy S10e but that did not work either.  Instead, I created a hotspot with my Windows 10 laptop using the "mobile hotspot" functionality (open start menu and type mobile hotspot).   That worked on the first try!  My amazon playlist is now synced.  good luck!