This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SW 4.70 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout).

Change log:

• Fixed an issue with debug logging
  • Hello. This update has made my Venu unusable.

List of issues since the update;

- Gestures not working

- battery drains quickly

- heart monitoring and pulse ox not working

- A button doesn't work when the watch is on standby

- The display doesn't work when I flip my wrist to view distance and time when running

- floors climbed is showing hundreds of floors climbed when the watch hasn't been worn all day due to having to charge constantly

Is there a fix available for these issues please? I have reset all data and settings numerous times with no positive result.

Thanks,

Kev   

• nothing from mentioned after 4.70 update on my venu, try to connect watches one more time to phone. 

• Not mentioned in the release notes, the issue where in data fields background black and foreground color white are switched is also fixed in this version. See forums.garmin.com/.../venu-and-background-color

• My Garmin pay doesn't work anymore after updating. I can enter my pincode and the card appears, but the nfc doesn't work. Is anyone else having the same experience?

• Same problem here with Garmin Pay. 
    Fix it. 

• Bluetooth is not working if I start the activity ... loose connection to headset if I start workout with gps...

• After an extra turning off and on again, it did work again this morning.

• Garmin product support' advised  me to return my Venu to the shop after another new issue in consequence of a softwareupdate (4.60 and 4.70)

The first year I used Garmin watch and  Garmin pay in my Vivoactive3 without any issue. Since November 2019, many issues started after several software updates (with my Venu I have now),  which couldnot be solved by Garmin Product support. 

Since this was the 3rd watch in just a few months because of issues, this time I asked and  got my money back in the shop and will look for another smartwatch brand now.

Is a pity that the quality of the softwaredevelopment/tests/roll out for Garmin watches is not at a professional level which has lead to at least one Garmin client/user less now...

• The stress function no longer works correctly. After the update (maybe even after 4.6) permanent stress and the body battery remains constantly low.
    Completely different stress values (namely frequent recovery) on the Vivosmart 3.

• Yes, I have the same issue!