This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Personal (Reps) Records by Exercise type

Hi forum peeps,

I love the concept of having workouts on the watch, but sometimes I just do push ups or pull-ups and see how many I can do.

So, I would love the ability to just choose a specific exercise and count how many reps I do. Then keep records over time (Most in a day / Most in a non-stop session) similar to step counting. Perhaps there's a Connect IQ app for this that someone knows of?

Is there anyone else that would find this useful?

• I think this would be useful. There are some counters on the IQ app, but nothing I can find that tracks this over time (outside of the watch), and definitely not by exercise.

• You could create your own workout that just contains the appropriate kind of exercise and upload it to your device.

• Yeah, this is a decent alternative, but in order to do more than one set throughout the day you'd have to do a unique workout for each set which gets cluttered pretty quickly. I know that you can pause workouts and return to them later, but you can't have multiple workouts active simultaneously (to my knowledge) so you would have to end it if you wanted to do something else (run, etc.).