Garmin is continuing to work to fully resolve the Wifi 0200 error that some users are seeing. We expect to have a software update in the near future that fully resolves this for all impacted devices.
In the meantime, we have a workaround that we can recommend. This workaround will work on the following devices:
- vívoactive 3 Music
- vívoactive 4
- Forerunner 645 Muisc
- Fenix 5 + Series
To complete the workaround, use the following steps:
- Visit http://download.garmin.com/pub_cert/root_ca/general/general-ca-bundle2.pem
- Right click the page and select Save As
- Save the file to your desktop as general-ca-bundle.crt
- Connect your watch to the computer*
- Put the file in the Garmin folder
- Disconnect the watch from the computer and the file will install
This workaround will not work on Forerunner 245 Music, Forerunner 945, fenix 6 Series, or MARQ Series. The fix for these devices is still in progress and expect to have public beta in the near future.
*Mac users will need to use Android File Transfer to get your watch to go into mass storage. You will need to fully Quit the Garmin Express program to run the Android File Transfer program.