Bluetooth Headphones Compatibility on Venu

Hi 

I recently purchased a Garmin Venu. The main reason I chose Garmin over the competitors was the bluetooth headphones music feature while training. Now after reading a while, there is no compatibility with Bose QuietComfort 35 either my other generic training bluetooth headphones (SoundBuds Slim), but only a handpicked 9 headphones list. I don't want to buy other headphones. I am very disappointed, to the point I am considering on returning this watch. Which is the release timeline to add support to more bluetooth headphones? 

Cheers

Parents
  • Yesterday I purchased venu for the bluetooth music compatibility. This morning when I went out for a run my headphones got disconnected .I am not going to change my headphones ....will return this watch ....I would choose polar ...they are genuine in what they offer for 

• Yesterday I purchased venu for the bluetooth music compatibility. This morning when I went out for a run my headphones got disconnected .I am not going to change my headphones ....will return this watch ....I would choose polar ...they are genuine in what they offer for 

Children
No Data