This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Font size

Hello. I (very recently) purchased the Garmin sq for myself. I was very excited to start it up and use it.  However,  the font size is way too small.  Even if I hold the watch close to my face,  I can barely see somebof the textz especially on the Calculator app, several games, and other widgets.  Please make an update that will have the option of picking the font size you want. 

Thanks

Cassie 

• Good luck. I tried to suggest it and closed the thread "won't happen"

• They have said they won’t be doing this.  You could get the regular Venu instead, the font is much larger on it and it’s at a much lowered price lately on amazon.

• It's too late for that. I already bought the Venu sq and there is no way I'm spending more money on another watch.

• Depending on where you live you should have a return window to take it back.

• I was just about to buy the Venu2 but because I wear reading glasses when necessary, I thought I’d check on the font sizes. This is such a bummer!  I’ve been researching for days and loved all the safety features that would be useful when hiking, as well as the health and fitness functions. I won’t buy now because I don’t want to wear reading glasses when hiking and doing other exercises... inconvenient at best and dangerous at worst. I hope the product team reconsiders. As mentioned by another frustrated customer, a lot of your market has age related sight deficiencies, not to mention others with differing abilities. Does ADA compliance apply to wearables?