This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily battery drains by about 50% at night.

A three days ago the watch battery started draining by about 50% during the night.  Daytime battery drain seems to be a a slower pace.  Last night I charged it to 100% before bedtime then wore it as usual during the night.  I woke up to 56% battery.  I've been using the watch for about 3 weeks.  I don't believe there was an update in the last few days. I have changed none of the settings in the last few days.  What could be causing the rapid battery drain? 

Top Replies

All Replies

• If you hope that Garmin Italia will solve some problem for you, first go to San Giovanni Rotondo to see Padre Pio, they have the answers with copy and paste, more than that you don't get.

• Hi everyone

i have the same issue with garmin lily. I bought this because vivosmart 4 had a incredible fail in its design, and i took the choise to bougth a new one to my wife. But, three days of have been buy this garmin lily, the device shut down, and i had have go to garmin support, twice, but this issue continues.

• Can you contact me.  I am having the same issue and the watch is only about 2 months old.

• Same problem here. Brand new Lily, battery is draining like crazy. I can't download today's update 4.20, app in the phone does not offer it and Garmin Express is completely unable to find my Lily but I see it connected to Windows and charging. I would not expect such problems from Garmin. Sad.

• HI there! The update goes out in phases. If you do not have it yet, you will shortly. As for the computer not recognizing the device, can you leave it plugged in and restart the computer then open Express back up? Let me know if this works! 

• Hello, thank you for the response. 
    As for the computer - the problem is in drivers and Garmin Express. I did a lot to connect my Lily. Several restarts, updated Media Pack (Win 10 PRO N; I found this method worked for users with another models)... yet nothing works. 

• Hi

There is a updtae, that fixed taht issue?

I´m wonder if tis possible request a refund, cause, in two months that i have the lily, almost 45 days, it  has been in support.

• HI there! We have released an update that is going out in phases. If you are wanting to return the device, I encourage you reach out to your local support. If you tell me where you are located, I can help with getting you in contact with the right support. 

• Hi.

Thanks a lot, fpor the info. But it is not necessary, i know the local support and i will go there. was very disappointing that issue. That lily garmin was bought after the wrist issue (or complete fail in design) in vivosmart 4.

• Hi.

Thanks a lot, fpor the info. But it is not necessary, i know the local support and i will go there. was very disappointing that issue. That lily garmin was bought after the wrist issue (or complete fail in design) in vivosmart 4.

I am so sorry to hear about your experience so far and I of course wish it were better. If there is any other questions I can answer, please let me know!