This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Index Scale does not find zero point

Since some days my Index scale does not find zero point and adds 2.9 kg to my weight.

Is there any fix for this known problem ?

Support says problem is known but there is no solution. Scale is out of warranty, sorry we cant help.

Is there anybody at garmin who can fix this software problem please!

Is it really ok to put a total intact peace of hardware in the Garage due to a Software Problem ?

Garmin  you have a responsibility for the planet. Fix this problem to reduce garbage.

• I have exactly the same problem, Garmin needs to develop a firmware update to fix this,  this is a premium product, Garmin needs to look after their customers.  I had a problem with a Wahoo product, they fell over themselves to help me.  Come on Garmin..

• Having the same issue with 2.7 Kg. It does not go to Zero when there is no weight on it. Only gives zero reading if scale is lifted without any weight on it. Firmware is version 3.10. Can we get an update on this please 

• My scale reads 2.9kg and will not zero out.  My current software is v3.2.  This should be a software fix.  Come on Garmin.   You need to do better for all you loyal customers who are reporting this problem.

• To Garmin.

For those who have reported problems zeroing out our Index Scales, when you (Garmin) say it is a known  problem with scale, why don't you give the users a discount code of say 50% towards a new Index S2 scale?

• Same.... 2.9kgs. Have tried all the recommended solutions, but nothing works.

• It seems like this is a common and well documented problem with the Index Smart Scale that Garmin is ignoring.

Come on Garmin help your valued clients, your silence us saying "we known there is a design oroblem with the scale that is not the fault of the user, but it is not our problem to solve, this scale is a disposable item,  get a new one."