This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not recognising different users

I use the scales almost every day and to monitor and help maintain my weight at a pretty constant 80kg, give or take a couple of kg. My wife uses the scales far less frequently - mainly when she's on some diet. She weighs 62kg, give or take a couple of kg either way. Even if I've been on the scales an hour before she does they still think she's me (even though she is set up as a user and I always get her weight readings added to my GC account. It's not very good at differentiating between us at all. She's not really into fitness gadgets so can't be bothered to tell the scales who is using it at the time - she just wants to step on, weigh herself, & step off. But she shouldn't have to keep tapping her foot to tell her it's got the wrong user - it should know it's her, right? A 20kg difference is huge so surely the software must knows that's an unrealistic amount of weight to lose in a even a few months, let alone an hour or two.. No-one else uses the device at all.

Any clue how we fix this? Not a big deal I know - it was more irritating when GC would only store one weight value each day as her reading would usually delete my earlier one, but now it saves them also I just have to delete the incorrect ones when I spot them.