This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weight results - body water vs body fat/weight/muscle mass

Hi,

I have recently bought Index scale and I try to understand my weight results - I have noticed that every time my body water goes down, my body fat/weight/muscle mass goes up, and vice versa, when body water goes up, then my body fat/weight/muscle mass goes down. I am mostly interested in body water vs body weight relation as I thought that when body water goes down, then overall body mass should go down as well, and not to increase. These differences are very slight but since I started using this scale I get the same measurement pattern and I wonder if the weight is giving me correct readings.

Thanks for help

• Have you found an answer to why this is happening with the body? I am also struggling with it. An excellent lean muscle percentage range should be about 70% to 90% to be considered healthy. That means that your body fat percentage ranges from 10-30%. Athletes typically run in the 7-22% body fat. Even though I am getting healthy food and regularly training at the gym, I don't have such parameters, and my body fat is high. It is why I started getting supplements from https://behemothlabz.com/product/rad-140-testolone-liquid, so I can get more muscles and get right of fat.