This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reliability issues

I'm using the scale since a couple of weeks now with some fluctuations in weight which I considered feasible (75 +/- 1kg). However today the scale showed only 72 kg so I stepped off and back on and - guess what - it suddenly showed 76 kg. Next try 73, then 74.6 and finally 74.7 for the next three trials. Has anybody else noticed this unreliable behavior? I'm using it on a tile floor always in the same position (after taking it out from below the sink).
  • I have only recently seen fluctuations in weight, but only measure once a day (same time in the morning). Apparently I lost 3kg since yesterday (which is impossible, even though I did a 1,5h gym session yesterday. ;)). Generally it jumps between 1-4kg from one day to the next. :(
  • Re: Reliability Issue

I'm using the scale since a couple of weeks now with some fluctuations in weight which I considered feasible (75 +/- 1kg). However today the scale showed only 72 kg so I stepped off and back on and - guess what - it suddenly showed 76 kg. Next try 73, then 74.6 and finally 74.7 for the next three trials. Has anybody else noticed this unreliable behavior? I'm using it on a tile floor always in the same position (after taking it out from below the sink).

Same. Just got off the phone with Garmin support. Suggested re-setting the scale. I find it frustrating as it is an expensive device. I feel that reliability should not be an issue at this price point.
  • Same for me, always need to do 3 or 4 measurements to get the « real » accurate one….

• Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much.

mywakehealth.org