Connecting to iPhone / Zwift and Garmin 945 at the same time causes problems

My configuration is to use my new Vector 3 (dual) pedals as the power and cadence source in Zwift on iPhone (Bluetooth), but to also connect my Garmin watch (945) to display cycling dynamics and record data.  However at least half the time I do this, there are severe problems.  The power numbers can vary significantly, there are drop-outs, and Zwift shows as connected but no power numbers.  If I turn off my Garmin 945 and restart everything with just the phone connection, it seems reliable.  Is this not a supported scenario?  Is there something I can do to make it reliable?  When it does work it is very nice.

• What did you mean when you say the power numbers can vary significantly?

I installed the pedals today and I found the power numbers can jump up and down sometimes over 100 watts without any conscious effort on my part.

Here is the Zwift Power analysis comparing the Vector 3 and the Neo 2T. https://www.zwiftpower.com/analysis.php?set_id=36036 Granted Neo 2T appears to have been smoothed, but the Vector 3 show a lot of fluctuation.

There was also some spikes and drops during the second half of the ride. Was this what you were referring to? If so, have you figured out a way around it?

• My phone and my watch are both paired to my Vector 3s and showing the raw power number.  However my phone and watch are showing very different numbers and bouncing around.  This is not always the case.  The only workaround I've found is to not connect my watch to the pedals until after the Zwift ride has started.  The problems seem to happen when I first use my watch, select "Bike Indoor", connect to the pedals, calibrate from watch, and then connect and start Zwift.  Now I calibrate using the Connect app on my phone, start Zwift on my phone, and connect watch last and it's been good for the last 5 rides or so.