Right power sensor missing

Hello. I purchased my vector 3 (dual) pedals from my LBS in August. They've been plagued with problems including the inability to update software from my phone (resolved by updating from head unit), inability to connect to head unit, etc. Things eventually began to stabilize but I'm now losing the right power sensor mid-ride. I've worked through Garmin's troubleshooting guide and I've done everything up to and including unpairing and re-pairing the right pedal. It's still dropping and seems to be getting worse. I'm looking for some help. I've attached yesterday's .fit file. Thanks

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4337402795

• I found this because over the past few rides, I’ve been getting more and more of these.

Yesterday, on a 37-mile ride, I got dozens of them. Not only is it incredibly annoying (distracting and requiring manual dismissal of the alert each time), but the resulting data is all messed up.

I guess I’ll replace the battery and hope for an improvement.

(Also, I have not been able to successfully apply a firmware update via the head unit for at least a year. After many failures, I’ve stopped trying.)

I’m running the 3rd generation of the pedal body / battery compartment / circuit board design, which certainly did improve things a lot for a long time.

If nothing else, I’d love to turn that useless alert off!!