Power meter low battery false alert

Hello, 

I have 31 ride files with my garmin 830 and garmin vector 3 pedals. 13 out of 30 files have data dropouts, or data with straight lines. This is beyond a grievance and is unacceptable from a company with years in the industry.

When I bought my headunit I updated the firmware immediately. Similarly, when I received my Vector 3 pedals I immediately updated the device. A few rides into product use I experienced power dropouts. I searched the garmin support page for how to address the problem, so I applied baby oil to the batteries in the pedal. I continued to have power dropouts after application of the baby oil. It should be an embarrassment that baby oil is recommended to improve a device that costs over 1000USD. Further, the baby oil has not improved a thing.

Next, I began calibrating my vector 3 pedals before all my rides. Interestingly, this only seemed to cause more power dropouts during training rides and now 2 USAC race events where I depend on staying at specific power ranges during different sections of races and have been let down in my races and in my structured coaching workouts. I am about to the point of never buying another garmin product again, for life.

When I get error messages post-ride that read I tell me I lost 87.3 (750mL) bottles of fluid and burned under 270 calories.... that's a problem. When I receive erroneous low battery power readings...  that's a problem. When all my connected garmin products disconnect from measurement on my head unit.... that's a problem. When my Garmin headunit freezes and I have to hard reset during a training ride... that's a problem.

To rectify these problems, I expect Garmin to replace the entirety of my garmin peripherals, Garmin 830 bundle and Garmin Vector 3 pedals. In return, you can have my data files to improve your product for other users and more specific details related to problems experienced with ride malfunctions.