This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Rtl 515 and ut800 Do not bild a light network.

tried all the variations in the threads below. When i add radar as a light, it Kicks the ut800 from the network, in the battery Symbol both lights show a question Mark?

Whats my mi take.

I have an edge 830

Thanks

• There is new firmware available for the Edge 830. From what I have tried it appears to fix most of the connection issues apart from one which I'lll do some digging around. The lights now appear to work properly but the radar doesn't seem to reconnect if you turn the Edge off and leave the lights in standby, then turn the Edge back on again. If you turn the lights off completely when you turn the Edge off and then turn everything back on everything re-connects. Either way a really big improvement.

• We still seem to be where cars were 15 years ago, and need a PAN for bikes that works.

Some body is gonna do that with a phone and then the 130 will be the only thing standing.

Karoo is 40% there, somebody might buy them and put ANT+ in a phone, and Garmin will be left  just  making GPS for boats.

The Varia is great but  is not on a stable platform.