This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Long ride recording

Not sure why, but often after long ride, I find that only last 20-30min of ride was recorded in 30s clips.
I have 16GB card and with continuous mode, it should cover a lot more than just last 20-30min.

Are files under 100EVENT overridden by continuous mode? Do I need to manually delete them to increase total clips continuous mode can capture?

I had incident that I was considering reporting to Police, but without any evidence, can't do it. At the time when it happened, didn't think of hitting record button. Also as I ONLY have the camera (not using any head units), can't risk trying to find record button behind my seat.

• Hmm do you already have many videos in your saved and event folders? Because those files don't get overwritten..So if you have many files there, that could explain why you are only getting 20-30min of files in your unsaved folder?

If you have incident detection turned on, device should have recorded it in the 100EVENT folder for you. Do you know if that's on? But I guess if it didn't detect the incident then that's a problem..