Pedals do not reveal your riding position

I recently purchased the Rally 200 pedals, software version 4.1, but unfortunately it doesn't detect the pedaling position correctly, can anyone give me some help? in the photos the detection of the pedals, in one photo it didn't detect anything in the other it only detected 3 minutes when I had done at least 20-25 minutes in standing
  • OK, it started working today. I did nothing differently. Guess it functions sporadically. 

• 137#! How do you propose this plays out? The only 2 rides over the last month where it worked for me were sub 100W average efforts.

• I have continued to poke at this and find I can trigger positional data to save to Connect if I pause mid-ride long enough for the pedals to timeout. The Edge 840 head unit auto-pauses and speed and drivetrain also go offline. If I do this at the end of the ride it doesn't work. There must be a resumption of the paused activity with dormant sensors reconnecting automatically. (Once the pedals did not reconnect upon resuming the ride which was unexpected but this may be a separate known issue. In any case no positional data for this activity.) Not sure if culprit is pedals or Edge 840. Perhaps someone else could give this a try? I believe the pedals timeout at ~4 minutes but my last activity pause lasted 7 minutes. And 3 times before this rides with pauses over 15 minutes. In each case positional data was saved.

Harris

• I continue to have the problem, only once out of 20 times I can see the data correctly. I tried moving the pedal plates, changed my posture on the bike, nothing... now I've given up.

I looked and also on the Garmin device that both my edge 1040 and the Epix reveal and I see on the device the same dynamics, so the problem comes from the pedals