This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge explorer battery life

I was directed by Garmin to the forum board which (as they said) did have lots of other uploads about battery life, but none which answered my question not pointed to a solution.  I have Edge Expore only a year old, running latest software.  My mate has the same unit, but his battery lats much longer e.g. yesterday alert only 3 hours mine was indicating only 20% remaining whist his was o 80%.  I was ridng a cours from Garmin Explore, in battery save mode & running HRM & cadence sensors.  Is my battery knackered & if so, what can be done about it please?