This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can I insert a destination directly in the Edge Explore, to ride with navigation system, without using any other device?

Hello,

I have a Fenix5X, I like it but the screen is too small to navigate with it.

I would like to buy a device to navigate free, without planning the track in advance, without using Smartphone or Computer and so on.

For that reason, before to buy a device for my road and mtb bicycles, I checked the tutorial,and in the Edge Explore there is the button "WHERE?"...

Therefore I would like to know:

can I insert a destination directly in the Edge Explore, to ride with navigation without any other device?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Andrea

• Yes you can - no connected smartphone needed. You can select 'Browse Map', 'Search' - many, many categories among which POI's, Find Address', 'Saved Locations' and 'Recent Finds'.

Other options are 'Saved Courses', Course Creator - you can set locations you want to visit in your course, and 'Round-Trip Course'  where you can enter Distance, Start Location and Start Direction.